Votre navigateur est obsolète !
Pour une expériencenet et une sécurité optimale, mettez à jour votre navigateur. Mettre à jour maintenant
Master degree in journalism, I began my career as a journalist for PREMIERE MAGAZINE and video editor for MIX WITH THE MASTERS platform.
My strongest points :
- Very large autonomy and adaptability.
- Very good oral and written communication.
- Ability to lead a team.
Mix With The Masters
Since March 2017
- Setting cameras and lights on set.
Shooting premium masterclass featuring great composers and producers (Hans Zimmer, Steve Albini, Greg Wells, Philippe Zdar). In France and USA.
- Editing and color grading this masterclass.
- Editing promotional videos for social networks. (teasers, stories, sneak peek).
- Teaching Premiere Pro to interns and new employees.
- Helping team and project management.
Since January 2015
- Writing news, articles and critic about films and series.
- Interviews with great directors and actors around the world. (Scarlett Johansson, Hugh Jackman, Emma Watson, Ryan Reynolds, Michel Gondry)
- Writing Articles, news, chronicles, Interviews about cinema and video-games.
- Producing multimedia contents (photos and videos).
Since April 2013
- Written and photographic reports made for the webzine Terri(s)toires.
- Writing editorial content for customers of the agency (Nantes Métropole, Système U, Véolia).
- Chief editor of Preview website (student project).
-Producing Interviews, portraits, reports audios, vidéos, data-journalism about "Les 3 Continent", a renowned French cinema festival.
- Managing a journalist students team.
University of Nantes
Superior high school Saint-Félix Nantes
High school Gabriel Guist'hau Nantes
Journalist for Premiere.fr since january 2015.
Journalist for the Terri(s)toires webzine since 2013.
Using of DSLR/DSLM, Cameras Full HQ and 4K, HF mics, spots LED.
Daily working with Adobe Premiere. Able to edit in English and French languages.
Writing, directing and editing Mad Marx : humoristic Scifi webseries (200 volunteers were involved, released in september 2018).
- Heading the cinema association Label Prise. Writing, directing, editing shorts and feature films.
- Managing teams of volunteers.
- Speaker in a music radio show on Prun radio. (2012-2016)
- Found of classical and modern litterature. Winner of the short-stories contest managed by the Crous in 2015 (third price).